Bowman Chiropractic Center
1211 N Glebe Rd., Suite 2
Arlington, VA 22201
In recent years, therapeutic massage has become more popular than before. In this new age of health and wellness, many people are recognizing the benefits of massage to enhance their lifestyles. We at Bowman Chiropractic Center continue to grow and we are looking for the best licensed (or soon to be licensed) Massage Therapists to our highly skilled and hardworking team!
Job Title: Massage Therapist
Reports to: Office Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Massage Therapist:
- Perform consecutive 50 minute quality massage therapy sessions
- Design specific sessions based on clients individual needs
- Promote to clients the health and wellness benefits of receiving massage therapy on regular basis
- Create excellent experiences for members/guests thorough friendly and helpful attitude.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
Requirements of the Massage Therapist:
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Knowledge of the Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage; Prenatal a plus.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients
- Able to work flexible days and hours
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork
Please email resume/and or cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org