Feeling Great Massage is a relatively new non-traditional massage therapy business. We opened our doors in 2014 in the city of Falls Church. We are now opening our second location in Vienna! Feeling Great’s goal is to provide an excellent customer service. We deeply care about the well-being of our clients, we provide an array of services that are tailored for each customer and always looking to apply new techniques that you may not find elsewhere. Each of our sessions are spaced out such that customers are not rushed to leave, but welcomed to stay and take their time before getting up. We believe this enhances the experience. Similarly, we deeply care about our employees. By spacing out our massage sessions, our therapists get to have a short break in between appointments. This also helps our therapists to have a short conversation with their clients after the session to address client’s concerns. All this is what makes Feeling Great stand out.
We are looking for licensed massage therapists who are self-motivated and passionate about what they do. We believe in education, so always encourage our therapists to continue studying and learning about the body and ways to help people heal. We believe in nurturing your skills and confidence so you can offer best-in-class customer service while building or expanding your clientele. We work as a team, giving you the tools, products, education, and support you need to make the most of your career while living a healthy, beautiful life.
The position includes some benefits including: eight (8) days of paid time off, a massage session per month, and partially paid Continued Education Units (CEUs). As we continue growing, we will make more benefits available to our employees.
** We welcome recent massage therapist graduates! **
About the Position
- Looking for both locations: Falls Church, VA and Vienna, VA
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service to exceed client expectations
- Provides massage services through a variety of techniques within scope of practice and licensing
- Serves as an expert in muscle and body analysis and maintenance regimens
- Proactively develops new clientele while building current guests relationships
- Completes wellness chart documentation accurately and completely
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork
- Massage Therapist Certification
- Minimum formal education of Associate Degree or certification equivalent from an accredited Massage Therapy Institute
- Must satisfy legal requirements for the state of Virginia
- Must have liability insurance
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of computer/tablet
- Applicants must be able to work independently when needed with minimal supervision.
- Team player with strong work ethics
- Must be reliable and have transportation
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends
If interested, send us your resume at email@example.com along with preferred days/hours. We will contact you to arrange an interview.