Hiring Part Time Massage Therapist
Inner Peace Wellness- Sterling Countryside location is expanding hours and seeking experienced massage therapist independent contractor. Perfect for therapist seeking freedom and full control over their schedule and work life in a beautiful location plus excellent compensation.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, professional presentation, and ability to listen to, connect and communicate well with clients. Therapist will customize bodywork sessions based on intake and utilizing a variety of modalities.
- 1-2 years of experience preferred. Graduate of an accredited school with at least 600 hours training, Virginia state licensed, and liability insurance required.
- Seeking a dynamic therapist that has a firm knowledge of anatomy and physiology, Swedish, deep tissue massage, and trigger point therapies. Must be adaptable to offer relaxing treatments as well as focused, deep-tissue modalities for specific issues. Energy modalities, aromatherapy training, hot stone, cupping, and/or prenatal a plus. Open to other therapies as well.
- Available at least 10 hours per week. You set the hours. Requires a mix of weekend and weekday availability. Day and evening options available. Currently the most requested hours are Friday and Saturday (or Sunday) availability.
- Beautiful private studio. Treatment room fully furnished and has ample space to practice in. Convenient Sterling location with plenty of parking.
- Send resume to Christy at firstname.lastname@example.org