Thriving acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine clinic looking for administrative support for solo practitioner and associated business. Valuable opportunity to gain experience working at a vibrant center for Chinese medicine in downtown Washington, DC. Learn the practical skills required to support a clinic and herbal dispensary.
Evan Rabinowitz, D.Ac. has immediate openings for administrative support.
• Provide support in patient interaction and communications, scheduling appointments, tracking payments
• Remote and on-site management of clinic emails and phone messages
• Prepare treatment rooms and stock clinic supplies
• Manage inventory and supplies of clinic and herbal dispensary
• Manage dispensary shipping and pick ups
• High attention to detail and ability to track responsibilities
• Ability to work efficiently and convey a positive ambiance compatible with a healing environment
• Flexible and adaptable to needed assignments and initiatives
Please email a summary of related experience, resume and any questions to:
Yao Shan Center for Chinese Medicine
910 17th St., NW, Suite 1020 | Washington, D.C. 20006